People can, often times, get carried away with activities, ushering them into neglect for what really is needful and important. Truth is, we cannot perform all of the activities in out to-do list at once, hence, the need for proper delegation of time for our various activities.
I want to share some thoughts with you, hope you gain from them:
* You arrange activities in a scale of importance, not preference, because what you prefer may differ from what is important qnd relevant in a given period.
* Activities that their exiry dates/times is as close as your mouth is to your nose should be done first and quickly. Infact, you should not allow it to be that close, try to get the things done when their expiry dates/times are at “arm’s length”. If you fail to do this, itay cost you; just like missing an examination because you spent the night preparing for the examination, and then slept off when you were supposed to go for the examination, or missing your flight, or worse, not getting the ingredients to cook dinner ready, and it’s time for dinner.
* Activities that involve human life and death should be treated with utmost importance.
* Activities that build you, the people around you (society), and your nation up, should be done continually and continuously- EVERYDAY!
* What you can do at a later date/time should be put at a later date/time when you have something with as much importance/relevance to do. This is not to condone or support procastination, but it is to enhance better quality use of time.
If you do not prioritise your activities properly, you MUST lose, at least, your time, confidence on yourself, trustworthiness, and reliability. Go and Do what you ought to do!
Thank you for reading.
AMP: I do not ask that You will take them out of the world, but that You will keep and protect them from the evil one.
Hello, good day, and Happy Sunday!
When I saw this in the scriptures, it ushered me into certain thoughts, the products of which I’ll share today.
That was part of a prayer made by Jesus Christ for His disciples, as the time for His crucifixion drew near. He was, as you have seen, telling God not to take His disciples away from the earth, but just to deliver them from the evil one. Then I asked, what for? Why is it important that we be left here? It’s clear, God created us for dominion; we are to reign on earth just as God reigns in heaven. God brought us here to dominate in our different fields. He wants us to do very well in our various disciplines, because therein lies His glory. He said that men will see our “good works” and glorify Him.
I want to urge you today, not to be too heavenly conscious that you become earthly useless. Some folks spend all their lives, planning to get to heaven, leaving behind the reason why God placed them on earth in the first place. You are a “MEAL” that God has prepared to SERVE this HUNGRY world. You are a solution provider in the office, church, school, and all sectors/disciplines in the world. Just FIND what you are here for, and START doing it. There are things you CAN and LOVE to do that will benefit the society, starting doing them!!! It doesn’t sound like something from God, to allow someone live 70years for the SOLE PURPOSE of dying and going to heaven.
Do what you can and have to do now!!! That’s what God expects of you. One love!