People can, often times, get carried away with activities, ushering them into neglect for what really is needful and important. Truth is, we cannot perform all of the activities in out to-do list at once, hence, the need for proper delegation of time for our various activities.
I want to share some thoughts with you, hope you gain from them:
* You arrange activities in a scale of importance, not preference, because what you prefer may differ from what is important qnd relevant in a given period.
* Activities that their exiry dates/times is as close as your mouth is to your nose should be done first and quickly. Infact, you should not allow it to be that close, try to get the things done when their expiry dates/times are at “arm’s length”. If you fail to do this, itay cost you; just like missing an examination because you spent the night preparing for the examination, and then slept off when you were supposed to go for the examination, or missing your flight, or worse, not getting the ingredients to cook dinner ready, and it’s time for dinner.
* Activities that involve human life and death should be treated with utmost importance.
* Activities that build you, the people around you (society), and your nation up, should be done continually and continuously- EVERYDAY!
* What you can do at a later date/time should be put at a later date/time when you have something with as much importance/relevance to do. This is not to condone or support procastination, but it is to enhance better quality use of time.
If you do not prioritise your activities properly, you MUST lose, at least, your time, confidence on yourself, trustworthiness, and reliability. Go and Do what you ought to do!
Thank you for reading.